Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Who needs a shower?



I found a man looks dirty and dreadful, entering in to the hotel while I was waiting for my order to suffice at my table.Suddenly the manager ran over to him and said something about rules and regulations to avoid sitting with the other customers to maintain his business standards……

Then God reminded me to think about the vital part in Christianity.



"The Love with the unclean people’s".Then I felt pity about myself, me too has the same attitude like keeping distance if a beggar trying to get close or even touch us, won’t allow to sit close us while eating or even not allowing in churches to sit inside next to us.

Does Jesus do the same when he found Sinners, enemies, lepers, beggars and poor people’s?

Does he not allow getting close with him?

I know a richest man in this world who can be ever compared to any other, humbled himself as a poor beggar born amidst dirty place mixed up with cow dungs & big mosquitoes. Spent his whole life with sinful and unclean peoples and killed by those peoples who think themselves they are clean and rejected him and not allowed him to get closer with them and sentenced him to death.

Now that person (Jesus Christ) is asking me a question?

Who is the unclean person?

Yes we will say I am clean in my dress, wearing hifi clothes, perfumes, nice bed and under AC…

But our heart smells like a rotten egg….not allowing the poor closer to us and keeping a distance and
Turning the face out

Are we doing the same things what they done to Christ?

After reading this we may foresee as a difficult task to accomplish in our life ,since the present day servants of god failed to set an example in living.

But i can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

I urge everyone who read this to put into practice of HIS teaching and show the True Love of God not by words than by deeds.



Shielded in his vision
Arun.p

No comments:

Post a Comment